Joint Pain and Natural Remedies
Growing older can be taxing on the body. When you are young, your bones are strong and healthy, still new and undamaged. The body is growing and still developing so you are freer to move around, be fit, and flexible. However, when your body starts to age, you will feel it. The aches and pain that come with aging are a sign that maybe it is time to change your lifestyle around to help your body recover and stay as strong as possible.
Joint pain is something that many adults deal with, some people on a week-to-week, day-to-day basis. The way your bones and muscles age will depend on your level of movement, activity, and nutrition.
If you do suffer from joint pain, you are not alone. There are so many people who suffer as well! Unfortunately, I feel as though people rely on medications their doctor may prescribe for them or surgeries rather than natural remedies. This is where I want to change things! I want people to start focusing on home remedies for joint pain.
What Is Joint Pain
Joint pain can occur from inflamed joints also known as arthritis, or painful joints which is mostly known as arthralgia. Some symptoms of joint pain can be swelling, warmth, and redness. When the specific joint moves, there is usually a pain that follows, however you may also feel pain while it is at rest. The causes of joint pain could be linked to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. It can also be caused by injury and even some diseases.
Joint point is usually treated with medication and/or other antibiotics or drugs. Although these drugs may be paired with physical therapy or other treatments, these drugs that are being given to you may be causing unwanted side effects and negative symptoms that could be effecting your health and other parts of your body.
I want to get rid of the medications and all the drugs that may come with joint point or arthritis, and focus on natural remedies for joint pain. There are so many ways that one can decrease their medication and solve their joint pain healthy and naturally.
Home Remedies for Joint Pain
Here are some natural home remedies for joint pain that I recommend for everyone. They’re safe, healthy, and will make you and your joints feel good as new.
- Turmeric and Ginger Tea: Both of these ingredients happen to have anti-inflammatory properties, and can help with arthritis pain. The powerful antioxidants will decrease the enzymes that may be causing inflammation! Reap the benefits of these two super foods by incorporating them into your daily routine.
- Epsom Salt Baths: The magnesium in the epsom salts is a mineral that has been used for pain relief for years. Submerge yourself in an epsom salt bath, relax, and feel the pain drain away.
- Magnesium: One of the best things you can take for your body and for joint pain. Magnesium eases muscle tension and relieves pains and aches. It also helps to strengthen your bones. You can find magnesium in organic whole foods, in pill form, or through magnesium oil. You can even make your own magnesium spray by combining magnesium and distilled water!
- Dandelion Leaves: Probably didn’t cross your mind as a natural remedy to joint pain! These leaves can help our liver with cleaning toxins out of the blood and repairing tissue. They can reduce inflammation caused by arthritis and boost the immune system.
- Exercise: I will never be able to stress enough how important it is to maintain a fit and active lifestyle, especially with joint pain! You will strengthen the muscles and remove stiffness in the body. Being active will make you look and feel better, all while keeping your body happy and healthy, inside and out.
- Peppermint Oil: This incredible and sweet smelling oil will surely soothe and alleviate your point pain. So I say, instead of an Aspirin a day, how about a couple drops of peppermint oil instead will surely do the trick. Just rub on area which is causing you distress.
- Acupuncture: Although studies show that it doesn’t positively impact everyone, acupuncture could be a great way to relieve joint related aches and pains. Along with exercise and good nutrition, it could help get you moving and relieve disability that may come with excessive joint pain and arthritis.
Dealing with arthritis or join pain in the midst of living life can be tough. If you have a busy lifestyle, dealing with pain everyday can make life seem more stressful. Suffering from joint pain can make even the most basic movements become a chore such as running, swimming, even walking. Finding natural ways to deal with joint pain and arthritis can help rid you of stress and unwanted side effects from different kinds of medications. With the use of natural remedies to relieve your joint pain, you’ll be amazed by how easy it is to live the healthy lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
Leading a healthy and active lifestyle is the best solution to something like joint pain. Switch your life around and start fighting joint pain early by leading a lifestyle filled with exercise and nutritious foods! Starting now will only help you later in life! Don’t wait to be healthy and active!