Everyone asks me my opinion on coffee. Whether we should drink it, is it healthy and what type of coffee.
Here’s the thing, most of the studies that they have conducted on coffee demonstrate that it is good for your health.
All the studies on centenarians around the world have shown that one of the things that they have in common is that they all drink coffee.
I know all this, yet I am still not really sure it is something that we should drink on a daily basis. I drink it sometimes. Sometimes I drink it for weeks every day and sometimes I go for months without ever drinking it at all.
Since I amassed quite often about coffee, I figured I should at least share with you that if you’re going to indulge in coffee, please make sure that it is high quality and organic.
Here is a good option, try it out and let us know how you like it.
- The World’s Strongest Coffee in a 16-ounce bag
- Get your Death Wish Coffee fix with this smooth dark roast coffee that is conveniently ground for your auto-drip coffee maker
- Take pride knowing that you’re drinking USDA Certified Organic and Fairtrade coffee
- The beans are carefully selected and expertly roasted to give you that caffeine kick, bold taste and great aroma that you’ve come to love
- The company’s state of the art roasting and packaging ensures that your coffee will arrive fresh and delicious. Brew a pot at home or in the office and taste the difference.
- Amazon Link for Orders
Peace and Blessings