I had totally forgotten about mango butter until a dear friend of mine brought it up last week.
We were having a conversation about beauty products and she relayed a story to me…
She and her husband were out and about, when her husband exclaimed how truly impressive a woman’s skin was. Well, she walked right up to the woman and simply asked her what she used on her face. The woman said she had been using mango butter for years.
Mango butter is deafening something to give a whirl!!!
And here is why….
- Mango butter is highly moisturizing and imparts many anti-aging benefits
- Mango butter helps ease eczema and psoriasis
- Mango butter is a natural UV protection
- Mango butter helps to heal wounds
- Mango butter is an excellent source of vitamins A, C and E
- Mango butter alleviates pain from radiation treatment
- Mango butter is a natural source of anti-oxidants
- Mango butter prevents blemishes
- Mango butter helps repair skin after sun burns
- Mango butter treats dry skin
Have a small amount of mango butter into your palms and massage the butter onto your skin and face as it melts.
For hair treatment, melt a tiny amount of butter using your palms and massage into your hair.
Peace and Blessings